Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tuesday Tweetup Lists

Oh no not something else to get my small little brain around, first there was tweeter, then there was tweetups and now there are twitter lists.

I'm not convinced, but thought maybe I should keep a list of everyone that's ever been to a tweetup "I've been to a tweetup". Then I thought it would be good to keep a list of everyone that has said they are going to come to the last tuesdaytweetup of 2009 - "17th Nov". Please let me know if you've been to a tweetup and are not on the first list and if you're coming to the last tweetup of 2009 and you are not on the second list.

I've also spotted that i'm on 11 lists - most of them are local, southampton related however @tuesdaytweetup is also listed on "nice people that RT". thanks to @SSJCharity for the listing.

The jury is out for me on the whole list thing but I'll give it a go and remember Twitter is the icebreaker, Tweetup is the real face to face thing. Put 17th November 6:30pm in your diary and lets meet at the Tuesdaytweetup downstairs at Dockgate 4, Southampton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics